Style Jacker: Kim or Khloe Kardashian

11:11 PM

Sister against sister, who do you think looks best in this form fitting dress? It may look like it's by Herve Leger but it's actually a dress from their line with BeBe, which explains why both ladies own the same exact thing. To be fair Khloe did wear it first to a concert and I thought she looked pretty good in it. But then days later Kim steps out in the dress, paired with leopard Louboutins, and just completely killed it. So this time I have to go with Kim K. Just look how amazing her body looks in that dress, not to mention her hair and overall appearance is radiant! But I feel for Khloe, I know I hate it when my sister dresses in similar outfits or even the same colors as I do!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow