Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl: Stylish Couple

4:01 PM

Please step aside David and Victoria Beckham because Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl are now the most stylish celebrity couple. These two are like a match-made in fashion heaven! I've always taken notice to her individual style and I've noticed how they always look great together on the red carpet--but I checked out some of their street style looks and they are dressed to perfection on those days too! They never have a "worst dressed" moment. Have a look for yourself. I put together some of their best looks from this year and I am in total awe at how stylish they are.







PS. Did you know they even model together!.....




For Fall 2010 Hogan ad campaign




For Mango's 2010 Winter ad Campaign 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow