Jessica Biel for InStyle

1:22 AM


I have to be honest, ever since Jessica Biel got engaged I can't help but to refer to her as lucky bitch...it honestly comes out automatically every time I see her. I admit I'm a little jealous but congratulations to her for being the one to snatch Justin Timberlake! For her August cover issue of InStyle magazine she opens up about Justin and his fashion skills. Lucky, lucky gal!




On her engagement ring: ‘I had no say whatsoever [in the ring]. I don’t micromanage. He is fearless in his choices and has a real eye for design. And I’ll be honest: He has better taste than I do. When I walk out of the closet after getting dressed in the morning, I’ll go like this [turns palms upward as if to say, 'Well?'] And he goes like this [shakes his head no]. Then he picks again. It’s hilarious.’


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow