Fave 5 Fashion Moments

11:48 PM

Instead of just sharing which 5 looks I enjoyed this week, I have decided to put together a list of my favorite looks from the entire year! Here's a recap of some of my picks for the best dressed celebs of 2013. And let me tell you it was not easy to narrow it down--But I think this list covers the ladies I talked about the most throughout the year on my blog. Have a look...

Rosie Huntington Whiteley= Effortless Style

Jennifer Lawrence= Runway to Red Carpet

Kerry Washington=Red Carpet Queen

Diane Kruger= Trendy Individual 

Jessica Alba= Fun & Flirty

Rooney Mara= Couture Stunner 

Taylor Swift= Consistent Glam

Jessica Chastain= Classy & Stylish 

Selena Gomez= Sexy & Sweet  

Naya Rivera= Total Sex Appeal 

A few others who also impressed me this year were:
Vanessa Hudgens--Emmy Rossum--Jennifer Lopez--Khloe Kardashian--Jessica Biel--Lily Collins


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow