Fave 5 Fashion Moments

10:55 PM

Since I have spent most of this month traveling, I haven't had much time to blog. So I thought I would make up for that lost time and share some of my favorite looks from the past 3 weeks. And so, instead of my fave 5, here are my fave 15 of February!

[Here are two bonus looks Kendall Jenner in Elie Saab, Khloé Kardashian in Constantina & Louise, and Kylie Jenner]

Kim Kardashian in Balmain--Kylie Jenner in Steven Khalil--Kendall Jenner in Romona Keveza

Kerry Washington in Adam Lippes--January Jones in Sandro--Rita Ora in Dsquared² 

Katy Perry in Zuhair Murad--Toni Garrn in Elie Saab--Camila Alves in Romona Keveza

Nicki Minaj in Tom Ford--Scarlett Johansson in Preen--Rose Byrne in Maticevski

Miley Cyrus in Tom Ford--Emmy Rossum in Donna Karan--Jessie J. in Ralph & Russo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow