Khloe Kardashian for YRB Magazine

2:35 PM

Khloe Kardashian is the latest celeb to make the cover of YRB. She broke away from her trio of sisters and posed for her edgiest spread yet. A-List reality star and famed photographer Mike Ruiz shot Khloe for the cover story and she was styled by Darius Baptist. What do you think of the photos? Personally, I love Khloe and it's good to see her step out on her own and do something different!

 “This shoot was actually part of the inspiration behind my decision to dye my hair red. I had been considering it, but then the shoot went so well so I decided to go for it that day!






“I get tired of trying to show people I can do other things and experiment with my look just as much as my sisters.  I love experimenting with different looks and this was the perfect opportunity for me to do that.”--Khloe Kardashian


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow