Style Jacker: Who Wore It Better?

3:31 PM

Khloe Kardashian or Jessica Alba, who looks better? Khloe wore her Alexander McQueen gown recently to the People's Choice Awards and I thought she looked great, especially with the vibrant red hair. But Jessica wore her's first 3 years ago! I can't make up my mind, so what do you think?

Hayden Panetierre or Taraji P. Henson? Same Elizabeth & James dress but two different completely stylings. While I love leather jackets and booties, Hayden just looks all bad. Hands down Taraji got it right with the gold YSL heels and less-is-more styling!

Kim Kardashian or Kate Beckinsale? I love this dress and I love both these ladies--but with the two different body types, I didn't even realize it was the same dress at first! Kate wore the Nina Ricci gown first and Kim wore it recently to a Golden Globes after party. Who do you think looks better because it's a tie for me!

Ashanti or Katy Perry? Here is another close call. Both ladies looked pretty good in this Issa one-shoulder dress but my vote goes to Katy, by an inch! I just like how the bodice part fits her and her shape works better with the dress in my opinion. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow