New Year's Eve Fashion: The Cosmopolitan Redcarpet

1:04 AM



Happy 2011 Everyone--Can you believe it's a new year!? Hope you all truly had a great time celebrating last night, I myself had so much fun hanging out with my friends and I am excited to start off the new year! It has always been my dream though to spend NYE in Las Vegas, but since I missed out this time around I just enjoyed looking at the many pictures of all the celebs who brought in the New Year in Sin City. So let's take a look at what they wore. First starting with The Cosmopolitan Hotel's Grand Opening and New Year's Eve Celebration with Jay-Z and Coldplay at Marquee Nightclub. Everyone (except me) was there! Rihanna, Jay-Z and Kanye West all hit the stage to perform at the super exclusive/VIP event and Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow were both there to support their hubbies along with a ton of other famous fans! 

Whitney Port

Taraji P. Henson...Rashida Jones...Emmy Rossum 

Star Couple, Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez

Jay-Z with Chris Martin

Cute couple, Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan

Lance Cruz..Ellen Pompeo in a menswear inspired look (hot!)..Kellen Lutz, (I didn't think it was possible for him to look ugly but this slicked back and shiny look was all bad!)

Jay-Z with Rihanna & Kanye


Jessica Szohr..Olivia Munn..Christina Millian (looking adorable)..Kirsten Duntz







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow