Red Carpet Fashions

2:39 PM

It's time to play catch up with some of the best red carpet looks from this month. I do have my personal favorites but honestly each of these women look great! Rocking dresses straight off the runway to the red carpet, it's no surprise that these ladies made my list for best dressed.

This is how Leighton Meester should always look! Stunning from head-to-toe in a Michael Kors dress from the pre-fall 2011 collection

The beautiful Minka Kelly in J.Mendel at 'The Roommate' Premiere at the SoHo House in Los Angeles

Camilla Belle in at the 'Prada To Nada' movie premiere in a straight off the runway look by Jason Wu, from the Spring 2011 RTW collection. Only someone this stunning could pull this off!

Emily Blunt in a tastefully sexy LWD by Zac Posen. I didn't like this dress until I saw the side, so cute!

I love a good Herve Leger dress and this is a good one! Miss Kerry Washington in Herve Leger and Rene  Caovilla shoes

Ever since seeing her in the Fighter I have fallen in love with Amy Adams all over again. She has stepped up her sex appeal in this Andrew Gn dress! Effortlessly hot. 

Kate Bosworth in a Chloe dress, love the back! And of course the shoes are amazing, by Isabel Marant

Mandy Moore looking adorable in Paule Ka, Designer Rachel Roy in what I'm hoping is her own design, and Nicole Richie in a 20's vintage inspired look by Emilio Pucci




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow