Blake Lively Covers Bullett Magazine

12:34 AM

The beautiful Blake Lively covers the Summer 2012 issue of Bullett magazine. For the mag she models a few gorgeous gowns by Chanel, Lanvin, Prada, and Cushnie et Ochs for the cover. But enough about the fashion...let's talk about something more serious involving Blake and her career. Now, am I the last to know that my favorite show Gossip Girl is ending!? After watching the season finale a few weeks ago I started to hear rumors about the next season being its last and I guess they weren't rumors after all. Blake even addresses the shows cancellation in her interview, have a look.







On the series finale of Gossip Girl: “I think the best way to describe it is like someone who really enjoyed high school, and is like, I’m a senior and I can’t wait for the next thing! Gossip Girl was so great, but what’s the next challenge in life? Because, you know, six years is a long time. And as an actor who plays a caricature of myself on the show, I don’t think I’d say, Watch Gossip Girl for my best quality of work. But I am very lucky to have had that experience.”


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow