Audrina Modeling for Bongo!

3:15 PM

Today is the "last" episode of the Hills and I can't believe that the show is actually ending. Granted that I hated it for most of the years that it was on MTV, and I refused to watch it for the first 4 seasons, it's still going to be sad to see it go. It has been one the most popular reality shows ever but I'm sure we'll still be seeing this cast for a while. Audrina has already moved on and is the newest face for Bongo jeans! She shot the Fall 2010 ads at Smashbox Studios in NYC with celebrity photographer Tony Duran


 “I’ve never done anything like this,Tony Duran shoots supermodels so he had me jumping through the air and just letting loose and not worrying about posing.”--Audrina Patridge















You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow