Style Jacker: Kerry or Nicky?

1:25 AM

Who do you think looks better in this Missoni dress? Kerry Washington wore her's first to a party hosted by Essence while Nicky Hilton wore her's just recently to the VS fashion show. I like the dress but when I first saw it on Nicky I thought the fit was all wrong and made her figure look horrible. So I will have to go with Kerry on this one. I prefer the style and fit of her dress much more!

And just for fun here is another fashion match up. This time between Paris Hilton and Zoe Saldana in the same dress from the Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2010 collection. I like how Paris wore tights with her dress but at the same time I like how Zoe kept it simple and accessorized with embellished shoes. I don't know who looks best so I'm calling it a tie. What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow