Pink Carpet Fashion: Victoria's Secret Afterparty

2:58 PM

Following the 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show the Angels hosted an after-party at Lavo in New York City. With all the stylish celebrity guests and models, it was like the fashion showcontinued right on to the "Pink" carpet. Check out all the beautiful people who were there and let me know what you think of their fashion choices!  


My fave VS Angel, Adriana Lima

Models Behati Prinsloo and Katsia Damankova 

Model Katsia Damankova, I LOVE her dress

Adam Levine and his supermodel girfriend...I so hate her

Model Anne Vyalitsina

The Beautifully Sexy, Candice Swanepoel

The Hilton Sisters, Paris & Nicky


Karolina Kurkova with rapper Akon, who performed @ the show


Chanel Iman, I am not a fan of this dress or the jewelry for that matter. It's all wrong for this "pink" carpet

Singer Estelle

The adorable Jessica Stam

Model/Actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, is it me or does she look different?


 Selita Ebanks--Lily Aldridge--Alessandra Ambrosio--Isabella Goulart

And my pick for WORST dressed is Natasha Bedingfield. Why would she wear such a frumpy outfit to a Victoria's Secret fashion show, the sexiest runway show at that!

Katy Perry, in a very lovely corset by the Blonds


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow