Sarah Jessica Parker for Vogue

2:10 PM

The Queen of Vogue is back! It's been a while since SJP has graced the cover of Vogue but here she is on the August issue and, dressed in the most fab Burberry coat! Check out her chic spread, where she is dawning the best designer gowns from Bottega Veneta, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta and Michael Kors


On her Sex and the City character, Carrie Bradshaw: “Bradshaw’s life is nothing - nothing - like mine. I loved playing her, and it changed my life in lots of wonderful ways, but I’m not a crazy shoe lady, I don’t think about fashion all day long, although I have a great respect for the industry.





On her love of fashion: “I love the opportunity to wear something really special and go to a wonderful event at some great cultural institution. Not to sound too Pollyanna about it, but I really didn’t imagine when I was a little girl that I would be there to see it all myself.”




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow