J-Lo & Marc Anthony Divorce!

4:43 PM

OMG I am so shocked! I didn't see this coming at all but Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are getting a divorce...that's just crazy to me! Even though I never really liked him, it's still sad to see them split up. I thought they were a happy couple..and what about all the projects they were working on together? Maybe he couldn't handle being married to the sexiest woman alive....I guess that explains why she has been hitting the red carpet with her mom instead of him these last few days--Anyways, farewell stylish couple.


“We have decided to end our marriage. This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters,” they said in a joint statement.--“It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time.”












You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow