Fashion Faceoff: Celeb vs. Celeb

5:06 PM

Who wore each look the best?....

Caroline Sunshine vs. Dianna Agron in Tracy Reese: They both look nice but Dianna looks like perfection--plus I love her accessories!

Jessica Szohr vs. Olivia Palermo in a Rebecca Minkoff top: I'm calling this one a tie!

Jennifer Lawrence vs. Jennifer Lopez in Tom Ford: This is another tie--they both look great but I do prefer the red colored dress more.

Christina Hendricks vs. Khloe Kardashian in Rebecca Taylor: I think Khloe looks extra chic and I like her Christian Loboutins!

Dianna Agron vs. Holland Roden in Alice + Olivia: I love Dianna's shoes but the belt and cinched waist looks better on Holland.

Selita Ebanks vs. Colbie Caillat in BCBG Maz Azria: Because they have two different body shapes it almost looks like two different dresses! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow