Menswear Mondays

11:56 PM

This Monday I have to focus on Adam Gallagher, or "I Am Galla" as some of you may know him. I have been a fan of his blog for a couple of years now and I first noticed him long ago on Lookbook.nu--and it's hard to believe just how far along he has come in the fashion world! He started off as this young 17 year old, skater-looking guy and now looks like Mr. GQ. I love the way his style has evolved and I was even lucky enough to meet him while vacationing in Manhattan last week! He was so well dressed, and so handsome, that it was quite intimidating just to approach him and say hi! But I will say he turned out to be a nice guy and even gave me a little S/O on instagram---so this post is for him!


















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow