"The Hills" Cast for Cosmo

2:32 PM

 The cast of 'The Hills: New Beginnings' --Heidi Pratt, Mischa Barton, Whitney Port and Audrina Patridge-- are featured in the April 2019 issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. I was obsessed with the show back in college (and it may have influenced some of my reasons for wanting to move to LA after graduating). But I don't know how I feel about the show returning after all these years. I still love the girls and follow them on social media, but Mischa Barton replacing Lauren Conrad doesn't quite seem right. Of course I'll still check it out once it returns to MTV, but I hope they don't ruin such an iconic pop-culture show!




The Cast of The Hills: New Beginnings Goes Head-to-Head in OG Hills Trivia | Cosmopolitan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow