Shoe Time: Giuseppe

2:44 AM

I know that everyone in Hollywood is obsessed with wearing Christian Louboutins, but my personal favorite shoe designer has always been Giuseppe Zanotti. His shoes are always so fun & glamorous-- and right now I am in love with his Swarovski crystal slingbacks! And thanks to Polyvore and Nordstrom I will be getting my very own pair this Christmas!!! Not too long ago I won a contest on Polyvore where I was able to pick out a pair of designer shoes from Nordstrom's website. Originally I chose a pair of McQueen pumps but they ran out of my size! But luckily they updated their website and added the 2012 collection of Giuseppes--so of course I quickly forgot about the McQueens...I am so happy with my second choice and can't wait til' they arrive in December! 









ps. These are the shoes I ordered. Love at first sight!







You Might Also Like

3 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow