Style Jacker: Celebs in Salvatore Ferragamo

1:46 AM


I loved this dress the moment I saw it and I guess I wasn't alone--because now every other girl in Hollywood is wearing it. This popular houndstooth dress is from the Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2011 collection and was first worn by Teresa Palmer back in June. After that everyone from Lady Gaga to Kim Kardashian was seen sporting the same exact dress. Now, who do you think wore it best? With the bold print there's not much you can do to dress it up. But I do love Kim's red lips and Jessica Hart's plunging neckline with her statement necklace.

1. Teresa Palmer (June)  2. Lady Gaga (August)  3. Fan Bing Bing (August) 

4. Jessica Hart (Sept.)  5. Anna Dello Russo (Sept.)  6. Kim Kardashian (October)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow