Fashion Trends: The Leather Mini-Dress

2:20 PM

This is another one of my favorite fashion trends! Right now I am obsessed with wearing skirts and mini-dresses so I will definitely be heading to the store to find my own leather mini. Lately celebs have been rocking this trend everywhere, whether it be on the red carpet, to fashion shows, or even to court in (Lindsay Lohan's case)! However, Kristen Stewart has been wearing leather mini-dresses for  years now and I guess other celebs are finally starting to catch on. Take a look at some of the dresses I found from these last couple of months.

Kristen Stewart in a leather dress by Jasmine Di Milo at the 2010 Runaways Premiere

Jennifer Hudson in Chloe..Nicole Richie..Lindsay Lohan in Judith Ripka..Julianne Hough in H&M

Adrienne Bailon in Mackage (black)..Jessica Lowndes also in H&M..Vanessa Hudgens in Diesel

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow