Style Jacker: Who Wore It Better?

12:29 AM

I feel like it's been forever since I posted one of these, so here it goes! We have six stylish women and 3 of the same outfits. Who do you think looks best in each one?

The Glee's Naya Rivera and True Blood's Rutina Wesley in a printed Christoforos Kotentos dress. For this one I have to go with Naya because I think she is fierce and I love the random red shoes! But what do you think?

This is a hard one because I love them both and they are both so equally stylish. So here is Natalie Portman and Kim Kardashian in this Lanvin Hearts H&M dress. Who's your pick?

Kerry versus Kate. I'm not sure who wore it first but princess-to-be Kate Middleton surely made this Temperley London frock very popular. Although she may have worn it first, did she wear it better than the always stylish Kerry Washington


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow