Fashion Trends: Wedding Gowns the New LWD

9:40 PM


With the big "royal wedding" coming up later this month everyone keeps talking about wedding dresses! Unlike others, I'm not really counting down to the big day but I am interested in seeing which designer gown Kate Middleton will be wearing. Wedding dresses have become very popular recently--even for single women! Many celebrities have actually been wearing them down the red carpet. For that reason lots of designers are now getting more involved in creating wedding gowns. Last year Mathew Williamson launched his first bridal collection and has created a new one for this season. I may not be getting married anytime soon but I would definitely wear anyone of these dresses! Have a look...



These two are my favorite, I love the short & longer version


“The pieces are all characterised by feminine, diaphanous silhouettes, great attention to detail through the use of delicate pattern, hand beading and embroidery”
Matthew Williamson







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow