Karl Lagerfeld's Tribeca Film Debut

10:52 PM

In celebration of their U.S. launch this April, Magnum Ice Cream has teamed up with fashion icon, Karl Lagerfeld, to create, produce and direct a series of three short-films. Each starring the always stylish, Rachel Bilson. The original film series offers Americans a look into the pleasurable lifestyle Magnum ice cream has cultivated around the world for more than 20 years. The three films titled--“Photo Mood,” “Applause,” and “Art Class,” will premiere at an exclusive event during the New York Tribeca Film Festival on April 21. And in addition to starring in the short-film series, Rachel Bilson will judge a Magnum-inspired contest with Polyvore, which launched on March 25. The winner, whose set best reflects the luxury of the Magnum lifestyle, will attend the premiere of the Karl Lagerfeld-directed film series during the Tribeca Film Festival.---(s)

And with that said, I was contacted by Polyvore this week and I am actually one of the finalist for the contest!!! Now all I have to do is wait for Rachel Bilson to pick her favorite set. So I am praying and wishing that she just chooses mine! Wish me luck everyone!







I'm not entirely sure which one of my sets has made it into the finals but here are my most viewed ones...I don't care which one she chooses I just hope she likes one of them!








You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow