Gwen Stefani for Elle Magazine

1:12 AM

I think this may be the best Gwen Stefani magazine cover to date--she looks super fierce! I just love her and appearantly everyone else does too, because she was dubbed one of the top women in music. Check out her spread for Elle's May issue. For the cover she is wearing a dress from Givenchy collection and was photographed by Dusan Reljin!








On whether Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Katy Perry have lifted any of her style: “Really? I don’t see myself in those girls. I usually put pants on. I see these girls as more going for the sex-symbol thing. I was more, in the band, like a tomboy. Of course, I think every girl is sexy, so there’s going to be a little of that. But I see a lot of younger artists going more toward the sexy thing.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow