Fashion Trend: Black Leather Dresses

5:32 PM

Leather dresses have been pretty popular all year long, even last year too! But these last couple of months celebs have been wearing black leather dresses religiously. And the best thing is they look great on just about everyone. I would love to get one of these LBD's for myself but I still haven't braved up to the idea of owning one. However, I did give in and buy a pair of leather shorts! Baby steps I guess...Have a look at some of the dresses different celebs have worn recently. [Lauren Conrad is wearing Johanna Johnson]

Ashley Madekwe & Olivia Palermo (in Cos)

Kristen Stewart (in A.L.C.) & Kate Walsh (in The Row)

Maria Menounos (in Kymerah) & Adrienne Bailon 

Ciara (in Michelle Mason) & Rita Ora 

Jessica Alba (in Versace) & Gwyneth Paltrow (in Hugo Boss)

Khloe Kardashian & Eva Longoria (in The Row)

Kim Kardashian in Prada & Kim in Robert Rodriguez



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow