Christmas Wish List

6:49 PM

This time this one is not for me. I actually have been searching for the best gifts to get my mom for Christmas. Each year my family and I do a secret Santa and even though I didn't pick my mom, I still think it's important to buy her something. So here are a few things that I like, I just wish that I could afford all of them.

Liz Lange Distressed Moto Jacket

Only 34.99 @ Target- I saw this at the store last night. I showed it to her and she loved it! The only downside is that its Maternity. But honestly you couldn't tell and even I would wear it.












Caboodles Black Pro Cosmetic Case
My mom is the biggest makeup fanatic I know so I think this gift would be perfect for her, its $40 also @ Target.











Calvin Klein Trench Coat
All year my mom has been talking about getting a trench coat because she heard it was an essential clothing item. I told her the same thing once but she didn't want to believe me until she read it in a magazine. I found a few at Macy's that I like, this one is by CK and its only $75.




Sephora Brush Set
My mom is obsessed with Sephora and Mac products. I swear half of her paycheck goes to them. So with all the makeup she buys I think this would be most useful for her. This set is $60 but there are lots others to chose from.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow