Oscars 2010 Red Carpet Fashion

10:41 PM

Some people definitely came dressed better than others but I didn't see anything that was too ugly or outrageous. There were a few disappointments however but for the most part everyone looked good in their designer gowns. Here are some of my favorites from tonight's red carpet.


Nicole Richie was one of the first celebs to arrive and I thought she looked amazing. It wasn't the best dress of the night but what made her look so good was that it was her style and the entire look fit her perfectly. -- Nicole in Reem Acra and shoes by Bally



I didn't like this dress at first but when they interviewed her on the red carpet and panned in on the details you could see how beautiful it was. It's not my favorite but it's so pretty and unique and is classic Chanel-- Diane Kruger in Chanel



The Queen fashionista, Sarah Jessica Parker, was a presenter tonight and she may have stolen the show in this dress. Again it wasn't my favorite at first but really how can you not like Chanel. It's simple but elegant and the neckline is very unique and eye-catching. -- SJP in Chanel Haute Couture



Right away when I saw Elizabeth Banks in this dress I knew it was my favorite of the night. Its pretty, its elegant, its romantic and its grey which isn't a color you see often on the red carpet. But she looks amazing in it and it even compliments her eyes! -- Elizabeth Banks in Versace



This girl is so pretty and adorable that it's hard for her to look bad. The dress did wash her out a bit but she still looked amazing. I think she is starting to figure out that these soft blush tones really compliment her. -- Anna Kendrick in Elie Saab Haute Couture




Carey Mulligan most definitely had the most unique dress with a little quirky-rock style. At first I thought it was embellished with jewels and crystals but if you look closely you can see that the shapes are little knives and forks and scissors!-- Carey in Prada



Miss J-Lo will more than likely be voted best-dressed with this. The sculpting and the fit of this dress is crazy, and the train and shape is amazing! And I love how she kept the makeup and jewelry simple and let the dress standout. -- Jennifer Lopez in Armani Privé


Demi Moore looked good in this blush/nude tone dress, the color was very flattering on her. The layers and tiers and side rose detail was very nice and different from her usual style. -- Demi in Atelier Versace



This dress was far from my favorite. At first when I saw the top bodice I really liked it, but then they panned down to the bottom of the gown and I lost all interest. But what saved this dress was the high split that made it look gorgeous when she walked on stage. You really have to love high-fashion to appreciate this unique dress. -- Zoe Saldana in Givenchy Haute Couture



Alot of people were trying to predict what Sandra Bullock was going to wear tonight but I didn't expect this. I love the sheer floral embroidery and how it pans out to soft-gold metallic bottom. And I'm glad that she was different and wore something that was slender and without a huge train. -- Sandra in Marchesa


For once I have to say that I LOVED Miley Cyrus's dress. I don't really like her but the dress was cute and fit her style. It was cute and youthful but still a little sexy with its bustier bodice.-- Miley Cyrus in Jenny Packham


Another one of my favorites was Cameron Diaz who showed up last just so she could rush the red carpet. But when you look this good why would you not want to show off. I loved the old Hollywood glam look, with the hair, makeup and gold dress and she honestly looked perfect. -- Cameron in Oscar de la Renta


I was so disappointed with Penelope Cruz. I love her style so much and usually she wows me but this time her dress was so boring and it seems like she didn't put much effort into it. Its just a nice dress but not stunning. -- Penelope in Donna Karan


This year Kate Winslet wasn't nominated so she opted to dress down (just a little). Even though her dress was simple she still looked stunning. And with $2.5 million worth of yellow diamond jewelry by Tiffany & Co. I would let my look evolve around the accessories too. -- Kate in Yves Saint Laurent



Kristen Stewart is not one to get all dolled up but she looked pretty good tonight. She got it right with the hair and dress.-- Kristen in Monique Lhuillier


Rachel McAdams really stood out to me with this dress. I loved the soft muted colors and the ruched bodice. And what I really liked was how she went with a print that wasn't tacky or overbearing. -- Rachel in Elie Saab


I'm not sure who dressed Giluliana Rancic but she looked nice. I love her style and she always looks good on the red carpet and she deserves more recognition because she dresses better than the stars at times!

Mariah Carey looked nice, she kept it simple and chic this time and it worked for her-- in Valentino
Amanda Seyfried dress wasn't bad but the shape made her look wide and overpowered her frame-- in Armani Privé
Charlize Theron usually looks the best but this was SO ugly. The color, the fabric, and the design was just all bad!-- in Dior Couture








You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow