My Blog Awards & Contest

3:35 PM

I am so happy to receive two awards from the ladies of OhMyDior and House in Tillford! Thank you so much for choosing me and following my blog, I really appreciate it. I always wanted to start a blog and I am just glad that I finally have the time to do it. Right now I have about 10,000 hits and 50 followers and I honestly couldn't be more grateful. So thanks to everyone who leaves a comment or just stops by to check out a post.

The first award is the Sunshine award and the rules for this award are:


1. Put the logo on your blog of within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.

3. Link to the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.

I pass this award to this amazing blogs who deserve it:
7. Sarai
 
 
And the second award is the "You're Going Places" award and the rules are:
 
1. Post where I want to be in ten years
 
2. Pass it on to my blog friends

In ten years I hope to be very happy, living in a big city with my close friends and my own little family. I want to be working in PR & Marketing and maybe own my own clothing store. And driving a really nice sports car haha!

I would like to pass this award on to:


And in other news....Please try to vote for me in the Polyvore/Juicy Couture contest. Voting ends in 4 days! =) Here are a few more sets I designed. I admit I'm a little addicted.



 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow