Vanity Fair After-Party Fashion

9:00 PM

Following the Oscar Award Ceremony last night was the Vanity Fair after-party and the 18th annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar Viewing Party also. Since the Oscars are specifically for movie stars and big directors lots of celebs did not attend the award show. But that did not stop them from showing up and looking good for the after parties! Hilary Swank I think is my top favorite and I wish she would have walked the red carpet for the awards too because I know she would have killed it. Check out her dress and a few others of the night.


For any type of party you can never go wrong with a Little Black Dress!

Jessica Lowndes & Audrina at the E! party.--.Vanessa Hudgens at the Vanity Fair party

Blue in different shades seemed to be a popular color of the night, not just at the parties but the award show as well

Emma Roberts & Abbie Cornish.--. Jennifer Hudson making an appearance at both parties

Personally when I go to parties I think to wear something short and fun, So I'm glad these 3 thought the same as me

Salma Hayek, Demi Lovato, & Heidi Klum who always looks good in a short dress

I don't know how Amber Rose got invited but she stood out it a bright fuschia dress, so did a few others

Amber Rose, Gabrielle Union, Kate Bosworth.--. Hayden Panettiere at Elton John's party

Silver, Golds, and Metallics are always popular for any red carpet event

Kate Beckinsale, Olivia Wilde and Victora Beckham

Here are just a few of the cute couples and matching dates

(click to enlarge)

I always love to see celebs hanging out together


Now Some Before & After Pictures:
After Party Look vs. Ceremony Look

My favorite Cameron Diaz, I thought she looked good in the first dress and then she up-showed herself with the 2nd one!--Good Job

She should always stick with pretty, it fits her and is completely her style

Some people might not agree but I liked Jennifer Lopez's first dress and her 2nd one was just as nice. I liked how she went with two opposite color themes

She just looks okay to me in both. Not good but not bad, somethings missing but I can't place it

I am just catching on to Diane Kruger and she does have an amazing style, but I think these dresses would only look good on her. And btw her bf looks good too!

Zoe Saladana stuck with bright colors for both looks. As beautiful as she is, she has definitely looked better


Ps. Don't Forget to Watch the Fashion Police Tonight on E!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow