Brad Goreski Quits Rachel Zoe Project!

2:13 PM

I can't believe this is true, first Taylor now Brad. What's going to happen to the show now that Brad is leaving? Just yesterday he announced that he will officially be done working for Rachel Zoe this Friday on October 1st! Even though they split amicably I'm still sad to see him go. Rachel says, He did this with such class and elegance. And I get it. I just told him, ‘I’m here for you always.’ I don’t want to hire somebody for the purpose of the show, we just got lucky. No one’s ever going to be Brad to me. And she is right, no one can replace Brad on the show because he was such a character!


“I love Rachel and she’s taught me everything I know,” Brad tells People Magazine. “But there’s a point where either I do it now or I’ll never know what it’s like to spread my wings and soar.”


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow