Red Carpet Fashion: MTV Awards

1:29 AM

Technically, MTV rolled out the chic white carpet for its award ceremony and I thought it was so beautiful! Probably the best "red carpet" they ever had...too bad they didn't actually focus on the fashion! I know everyone is loving Jersey Shore and Nicki Minaj right now, but I would have rather seen Lady Gaga and Ciara strut down the white carpet in their gorgeous gowns. So in case you missed it or didn't tune in, here are some of my favorite looks of the night. Ashley Greene took my breath away and Audrina looked amazing! And I loved how most of the celebs fitted in with the black/white/silver theme and really complimented the white carpet atmosphere.


Ashley Greene in Giambattista Valli

Katy Perry in Marchesa


Selena Gomez in a metallic Reem Acrabustier gown





Lo in Gabriela Cadena

Lady Gaga in Alexander McQueen

Eva Marcelle (ANTM)


Ciara in Givenchy Couture


Emma Stone in Pucci

I have to give her credit, people hated it but for Ke$ha to make her own dress out of a trash bag she looked pretty good. Honestly. Her dress was designed by Marjan Malakpour and "custom made" by Lauren Bradely

Rosario Dawson

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow