Blake Lively for Marie Claire

11:54 PM

Blake Lively once again covers Marie Claire magazine for its July 2012 issue. For the cover shot she wears a Balmain tuxedo dress, while striking a pose in some ensembles by Dolce & Gabbana and Jenny Packham for the inside pages. And I couldn't wait to see this whole spread ever since getting a sneak-peak of it on last week's Fashion Police on E. This is Blake's 5th or 6th cover for the mag and I can see why she is one of their favorite covergirls! She looks so stunning!






On whether there’s someone who helps her with her look: “My assistant will call fashion houses for me, but I always pick the outfit, shoes, jewelry, and a lot of times I do my own hair and makeup for events. Sometimes I think, God, why do I do this to myself? It’s so much extra work!”
On why she doesn’t seek additional help: “Because I love fashion. It’s such an expression of self. I often see people and they look great, but I can identify who styled them. Every stylist has a signature. Maybe it sounds jerky, but I’m lucky to be on such a fashion-centric show [Gossip Girl]. There’s no designer I don’t have access to.”





You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow