I Love a Guy With Style: Dwayne Wade

6:22 PM

The most stylish man in the NBA is now a two time champion! Dwayne Wade and his team, Miami Heat, won the NBA Finals this past week and now he can add a little bling to his wardrobe. For each finals' game D-Wade was decked out in color coordinated suits and top designer brands. His outfits received just as much attention as his performance on the court. Especially this chic look here, which he sported right before a semi-finals game. The pants are by Dsquared2 ($430) and the shoes by Louis Vuitton x Kanye West ($1,090). Check out some of his other stylish looks from this season. 

“I want to start off this interview by saying I know they’re killing me in the studio over my [pink] pants,” Wade said. “They’re just mad because they can’t pull it off.”






Follow Fashionably Fly



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow