Red Carpet Fashion: Teen Choice Awards

8:48 PM

Tonight is the 2010 Teen Choice Awards and it's hands down one of my most favorite tv award shows! I've always wanted to go to one when I was in High School. Although the show hasn't aired yet, it was filmed yesterday and the internet and E! have already given out all the good details! Thanks for ruining the element of surprise and telling us who won already....but also thanks for letting us check out the blue carpet fashion in advance. I can't be mad at that so let's have a look. I have already picked Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, and KeKe Palmer for best dressed!

The Kardashian Family

Kim Kardashian in an embellished one-shoulder LBD by Zuhair Murad 

Khloe Kardashian Odom and husband Lamar

Kourtney Kardashian, I like this dress but the fit looks so wrong

Lea Michele in a nude and green sequined Naeem Khan and Dior shoes


Kristen Bell in a two-tone Stella McCartney dress


Jenna Dewan in an alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet Box Pleat Leather Skirt and a BCBG top


I love this dress on Lucy Hale. The detailing is really great but I have no idea who it's by

Emma Roberts in a bright neon mini by Brian Reyes. I like the look but the makeup is so bad

Jayma Mays of Glee, she looks great in everything

Naya Rivera of Glee

Shailene Woodley

Nina Dobrev also gets my vote for best dressed! This dress is beautiful

Hilary Duff in Herve Leger

Leighton Meester in Emilio Pucci and Louboutin heels

Selena Gomez in BCGB and Sergio Rossi heels

Ashley Green in Valentino 

Megan Fox in T-shirt by Joe's and a silver lamé mini

Keke Palmer, one of my favorites

The host of the night, Katy Perry




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow