Red Carpet Fashion: Top 10 Emmy Dresses

12:53 AM

Here is my list for the top Emmy dresses of the night. Navy, Black, White and Shimmery jeweled gowns seemed to be the big trend of the night! Sure there were tons of beautiful women on the red carpet but these are my favorites. Now let's have a look (not really in any particular order by the way).

I love a backless dress seriously! Maria Menounous in a Ralph & Russo dress adorned with 15,000 swarovski crystals!

Kim Kardashian in a Grecian goddess inspired, white and gold embellished silk chiffon Marchesa gown. Loved this one so much and the hair too!

(Bracelet cuffs by Lorraine Schwartz)

The Birthday girl Lea Michele in a  ruffled taffeta Oscar de la Renta gown

Kelly Osbourne in Tony Ward, I loved the draping done on the sleeves and bodice. Gorgeous!

Another beautiful Grecian inspired gown, Rose Byrne in Gucci

I know January Jones was talked about so much for wearing this dress and made it on a few worst dressed lists but I LOVED it! It's Atelier Versace for fashion sakes!

>>Eva Longoria in a sleek textured LBD by Robert Rodriguez
>>Claire Danes being named the best dressed of the night by many in a swaroski crystal encrusted strapless Armani Prive gown. I like it, she looked pretty, but I thought it was boring...sorry.

>>I'm not too familiar with actress Gugu Mbatha-Raw but she got my attention in this Ina Soltani SS10 gown
>>Glee's Heather Morris in a shimmering gold encrusted Ina Soltani gown

And here are a few more looks that I liked but just had mixed feelings about

Glee's Diane Agron in a romantic tiered Victorian lace dress by Carolina Herrara 

>>Glee's Naya Rivera in Simin. I actually liked this dress and the color, but that hair...omg!
>>Heidi Klum in Marchesa. Such a cute dress but way too short and inappropriate for the event
>>Sophia Vergara in Carolina Herrera as usual. At first I loved it but then I didn't, I just think she has done better
>>My girl Giuliana Rancic from E!, she never gets enough credit for her style in my opinion. Here she is in a nude liquid David Meister dress

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow