Red Carpet Fashion: CBS Summer Press Tour

2:06 AM

Young Hollywood stars of CBS, CW and Showtime stepped out for a celebrity bash to celebrate their new fall seasons. Personally I cannot wait to see new episodes of Gossip Girl! I'm curious to see how the show will be without "Vanessa" and "Jenny." And although I am not a faithful fan of 90210 I'm real anxious to see the Kardashian sisters make their first acting appearance together on the show! Now that should be good.

The beatiful Annalynne McCord stole the spotlight on the red carpet! How cute are her bubble gum pink nails! Dress by Rock & Republic and shoes by Christian Louboutin


Shenae Grimes

 Jessica Lowdnes shoes by Rock & Republic

Jessica Stroup, I think she has the most beautiful eyes just look at them!




Maggie Q.


Ashley Tisdale in the popular Clou Noeud Louboutin sling-backs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow