2009's Top Fall Fashions: Sequin Style

5:41 PM

Designers Derek Lam and Phillip Lim showed off a few sequin pieces in their individual lines this year at Fashion Week. Now sequin fashions are popping up everywhere; from clothes to shoes to accessories, sequins are it! For New Years Eve this year I plan on wearing a black sequin dress. I found the perfect one at agacistores.com. I wish that I could afford the dresses straight off the runway, but for now I will be okay shopping within my means. If you are looking for an outfit for the holidays check out a few of my favorite choices.


Rachel Gilbert Anastasia embellished gown, $1,185


Roberto Cavalli Sequin sweater dress, $1,540


Badgley Mischka Platinum Label, $650


Terani Couture, $550


Phillip Lim Sequined silk dress, $675

[...{.F.F.}...]


My dress at agacistore.com, $29.50


Sequins 3 Row Jersey Tank Dress at agacistore.com, $15



Twofer Dress at ardenb.com, $78


Sequin Bow Sweater Top at Forever21.com, $23




Sequin Lace Overlay Skirt at Forever21, $28



Sequin Ruffle Hem Dress at Forever21, $25



Convertible Sequin Front Corset at Forever21, $17

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow