THE WORLD IN VOGUE: PEOPLE, PARTIES, PLACES

2:53 AM

This weekend I just really wanted to get out of the house and ended up going to Barnes & Nobles. After religiously checking out some of my favorite fashion magazines I decided to head to my favorite section (the photography/art section) and came across this book called, THE WORLD IN VOGUE: PEOPLE, PARTIES, PLACES. I really became hooked on this book and went back today to purchase it!

the world in vogue_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com

The book features 300 photographs of models, celebrities, fashionistas and other fabulous people from the pages of Vogue magazine. It also includes various stories and candid pictures that did not make it to publication. Overall the book is very interesting and has some of the best fashion photography I have ever seen. Please, please, please, check it out and read more about it at Amazon or my new fave blog!

the world in Vogue_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com

the world in Vogue_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com

the world in vogue_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow