Rihanna a Style icon and Woman of the year

4:59 PM

I have always admired Rihanna's style and she is definitetly on the top of my best dressed list. This year Glamour Magazine honored her with a Woman Of The Year award and she wore the most gorgeous gown by Stephane Rolland. Every time this girl steps out she is dressed to the nines, rather it be a red carpet event or trip to the airport, her style never disapoints. Therefore, I have decided to put together a montage of Rihanna's best looks from this year. I really did my homework on this one so I hope you enjoy it.

Rihanna Glamour Magazine FashionablyFly.blogspot.com

Rihanna Glamour FashionablyFly.blogspot.com
Rihanna Stephane Rolland Dress FashionablyFly.blogspot.com
Rihanna FashionablyFly.blogspot.com
Rihanna FashionablyFly.blogspot.com
Rihanna Style icon_FashionablyFly.blogspot.com
Rihanna Style icon_FashionablyFly.blogspot.com
Rihanna Style icon_FashionablyFly.blogspot.com
Rihanna Style icon_FashionablyFly.blogspot.com
Rihanna Style_FashionablyFly.blogspot.com
Rihanna Style icon FashionablyFly.blogspot.com
Rihanna style icon_FashionablyFly.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow