Time to Shop

2:45 AM

The women in my life are always asking me for fashion tips and where to shop. So the other day I took the time to take my mother out shopping. She is always going through my closet and trying to borrow my things or copy my style. Recently I talked her into buying a few pairs of boots since she is always asking about my own; and now all she needs is a new outfit to go with them. Right now she has a pair of grey suede calf-high boots, black leather knee-high Steve Madden boots, and black buckle booties by Madden girl. I would love to help dress my mother but she is so picky and difficult to shop for. However, I did manage to find a few things for myself lol.

Tiered Ruffle Pencil Skirt, $13
Black Sequin Mini Skirt, $11


Blk/Pnk/Slv Sequin Tank Dress, $15

My new favorite dress by TakeOut, $20

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow