2009's Top Fall Fashions: One Shoulder

3:49 AM

This year's Fashion Week debuted some new trends for the fall/winter season. One of the key styles being one-shoulder dresses. By far my favorite trend of the year, whether it is short or long sleeve. Such dresses have been made popular and can be seen worn by my very own fashion icon, Kim Kardashian, and many other celebrity women. I love to follow some of the trends set by fashion week and celebs, but I also like to shop for the best deals. Check out a few dresses that I found, that I love and won’t break your bank account!














[...{.F.F.}...]


This dress is by designer Risto Bimbiloski


This second dress is by designer Phillip Lim

[...{.F.F.}...]

Not all of us can afford designer brands therefore, here are alternative styles that we all can buy and enjoy.

Charlotte Russe, $32.99


H81 from Forever21, $24.90


Forever21, $24.80


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow