Spice Up Your Wardrobe With a Little Mustard

8:14 PM

I personally like to wear alot of dark colors. My closet is filled with a ton of little black dresses and grey and white clothing articles. Recently I went shopping and decided to buy a mustard yellow purse just to add a splash of color to my outfits. The bag I decided to buy was completely different from my usual purses and it really stands out with its aqua lining. I was lucky enough to find the purse at Target for only $7.50! Here are a few styles sported by some of my favorite celeb ladies and a few look-alikes all under $30.

fashionablyfly.blogspot.com yellow purse
Xhilaration Crossbody Messenger at Target, $15 (original price)

fashionablyfly.blogspot.com eva longoria purse
Hilary Duff & Eva Longoria

fashionablyfly.blogspot.com jessica simpson purse
Cameron Diaz & Jessica Simpson

fashionablyfly.blogspot.com rihanna purse
Rihanna, Ashley Olson, & Rachel Bilson

Mossimo Washed Tote at Target, $27
Similar to Rihanna's

Merona Hobo at Target, $25
Similar to Cameron Diaz's

Angie & Lola Hobo with Rings at Target, $25
Similar to Jessica Simpson's

Xhilaration Tote at Target, $23
Similar to Hilary Duff's

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow