Fashionable Fridays: Television

11:55 PM

On Fridays my favorite show Ugly Betty comes on and I religiously watch it every week. One of my favorite things about the show is the fashion. The character Betty may be "ugly" and can never wear an outfit that matches but everyone else on the show dresses on point! I get a lot of style inspiration from this show and many others. So I decided to put together a list of my favorite fashionable TV shows. Let me know what you think or feel free to share what your favorite shows are. By the way, these are in no particular order, I love them all the same!


Ugly Betty (ABC)
 
FashionablyFly.blogspot.com Project Runway
Project Runway (Lifetime/Bravo)

FashionablyFly.blogspot.com MTV the Hills
The Hills (MTV)
 
FashionablyFly.blogspot.com Kardashians
Keeping up w/the Kardashians (E)
 
FashionablyFly.blogspot.com Tyra Banks
ANTM (The CW)


Styl'D (MTV)

FashionablyFly.blogspot.com Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl (the CW)
 

E! News & The Daily 10 (E)
 
FashionablyFly.blogspot.com Rachel Zoe
The Rachel Zoe Project (Bravo)

FashionablyFly.blogspot.com Sex and the City
SEX & THE CITY!!!!

Which is the best fashionable tv show?
Sex & the City
Gossip Girl
Ugly Betty
The Hills
Project Runway
Other
Please Specify:
uggs on sale

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow