Rimmel Purple Palette

5:24 PM

It's no secret that purple is my favorite color. For the past few months I have been on a search for the best purple eyeshadow. Obviously I could have went to MAC or Sephora and grabbed a shade from there, however what I do best is shop on a budget and we all know that MAC can be a bit pricey! So to my delight, I was able to find a trio palette by Rimmel London called Dark Angel. It's a new shade that just came out and I bought it at my local Target. Rimmel has some great makeup products and I am now a huge fan, thanks to my mother who turned me on to the brand about a year ago. And you know it must be great if they have Kate Moss as their spokesmodel!


What good is dressing up if you don't complete the look with great makeup? A smoky eye, with a hint of purple, is always my favorite look. Here are a few makeup tips for rocking a shade of purple.

  •  If you want to sport a deeper shade of purple or plum, choose a sheer shade with a little shimmer.

  • Always combine purples with other neutrals (golds, tans, taupes, browns) to avoid overkill

                               

  • Choose deep purple or mauve shadows that suit your skin and work it into a smoky eye for a fresh take on this classic look.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow