Inspired Looks

6:40 PM

My second look was completely inspired by Rihanna and the outfit she wore to David Letterman's last week. Lately I have seen a lot of fur jackets and vests within the stores and a few celebs/models wearing them also. But I actually bought this fur/leather bomber jacket about 5 years ago at a boutique in Los Angeles. I loved how they styled it on the mannequin and so I decided to buy the last one, however when I got home I didn't really love it as much. So now that fur is back in style maybe I can find some different looks that I could pull off on my own.

fur-coat_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com
My look inspired by Rihanna



fur-coat_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com




* Fur Jacket      [X]
* Black Skirt      [X]
* Tights             [X]


rihanna-fur-coat_fashionablyfly.blogspot.com

rihanna-fur-fashionablyfly.blogspot.com

rihanna-fur-coat_fashionablyFly.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow