So in Love With Purple

12:25 AM

I know pink is in, and so are neon brights, but I could never give up my favorite color, purple. It's not just one shade but all shades of purple but what is most popular are deep purples and plums. If you are not into purple perhaps you can try adding it into your accessories, rather than your entire wardrobe. The color is really popular among shoes and boots/booties. I happened to have found a great pair at Payless. Here are a few choices from Payless and other various stores.

payless shoes purple fashionablyfly.blogspot.com

Payless purple booties fashionablyfly.blogspot.com
This is my pair by Fioni that I got at Payless for only $17.50


Fioni original price at $35


Lela Rose at Payless, $50



Luichiny Women's Colby Bootie, $88


Paris Hilton, $77



Steven by Steve Madden, $83


Jessica Simpson, $129



BCBGeneration, $129


Steve By Steve Madden, $122


Loletta Boots by Steve Madden, $150


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow