The 6 Must-Have Shoes

2:47 AM

A couple of weeks ago Oprah dedicated an episode of her show to shoes, handbags, and accessories. According to Oprah and her team, there are six essential shoes and boots that every woman and stylish girl must have in her closet. Looking at my own shoe collection, I think that I have made O proud. Here is the list and let me know if you agree or disagree with her fashion law. Also check out what I have in my closet and let me know what you think! And don't forget to read the whole article at her website.

1. Black Pumps: Just like the little black dress, every woman needs a little black pump


Oprah's pick :: My pick by Nicole

2. Flats: A comfortable flat is essential when you want to kick off your heels but still look stylish


Oprah's pick :: My pick by Nine & Company

3. Evening/ Party Shoe: For ladies who go out more often, you need a showstopping, gorgeous shoe, look for a classic shape in gold or a neutral color, dressed up with sequins or satin (or in my case, animal print!)


Oprah's pick :: My pick by Rampage

4. Sleek Comfort Sneaker: A dressier sneaker in a fun color is your go-to shoe ( I opted for an Ugg boot, although I am a 100% Nike Dunk girl)


Oprah's pick :: My pick by Walmart, only $9

5. Tall Boots: A tall boot is the perfect solution when temperatures start to drop; you can wear it with a dress, you can wear it to the office, out at night or on weekends


Oprah's pick :: My pick by Steve Madden, best seller's list

6. All-Weather/Rain Boots: An all-weather boot that keeps your feet dry from the showers in the spring and the slush in the winter is crucial


Oprah's pick :: My pick by Dollhouse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow